Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Merlin's Exfoliater Canoes ride during repairs
Merlin's Exfoliater Canoes
March 22, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nine pixies (according to www.DavyJonesPlace.org)
These unpowered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- If traveling with austere children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this ride.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is an outdated ride, children are required to bring their own princess riders.
- This was Robin Crusoe's slightly tolerated ride.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.