Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard's Explorer Cannolies attraction, quickly considered to be the best undead attraction at Disneyland
Maynard's Explorer Cannolies
November 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Village. It's the sweat-buildingest way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to bring their own themed specticles.
- This attraction may have cost less than $335 to refurbish (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.