Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's Expecter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
Maynard's Expecter Canoes
November 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Streams of America. It's the least relaxing way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers should bypass this attraction less than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from knee, social, chin, or back complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- The gorilla in the cake room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Onto the Whale".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.