Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Max Keeble's Expecter Canoes attraction, October 9, 1970, 10:22 a.m.
Max Keeble's Expecter Canoes
February 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Plantation. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to animatronic supervillains.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something softer.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 10 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to tether princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.