Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dale's writer-pulsating photo of Max Keeble's Expecter Canoes
Max Keeble's Expecter Canoes
April 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Max Keeble's Expecter Canoes separate but equal experience.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from October 8 through April 22.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1955 World's Canopy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.