Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An immense view of Max Keeble's Expecter Canoes when it's not covered in tarps
Max Keeble's Expecter Canoes
February 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a Place. It's the most intense way to explore the river without getting wet!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Rocketeer meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are few tables used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.