Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Extincter Canoes attraction, almost feeding in the evening sunlight
Max Devlin's Extincter Canoes
March 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears (by www.MiceBlade.net)
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Volcano. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to buy something with a different ambiance.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from December 7 through March 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.