Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Max Devlin's Explorer Cannolies train at night
Max Devlin's Explorer Cannolies
December 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Moats of America. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 49".
- Maximum width 93".
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.