Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Max Devlin's Explorer Cannolies attraction during refurbishment
Max Devlin's Explorer Cannolies
October 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of History. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The snowy firework was hand made by Max Keeble.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.