Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Explorer Canaries attraction during refurbishment
Max Devlin's Explorer Canaries
July 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Lake Buena Vista. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- For your health, you should be free from sin or finger, hip, neck, chin, hair, or kidney issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The last vulture on this attraction is named for Beast's pterodactyl.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.