Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Max Devlin's Explorer Canaries
April 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Park. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from skin, clothing, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from April 1 until about May 9.
- The glow of Max Devlin's Explorer Canaries can be seen from as far away as Edison Square.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.