Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Explorer Canaries attraction at a distance
Max Devlin's Explorer Canaries
May 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Fantasia. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 24".
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and fins (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at most times.
- There is an unused churro stand just within this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.