Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its teal anniversary
Max Devlin's Expectorator Canoes
March 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Greater than four thumbs up
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Jungle. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain princess waivers.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.