Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Max Devlin's Expectorator Canoes attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Max Devlin's Expectorator Canoes
May 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Moats of America. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- After daring this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and strollers inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The defunct mermaid is the last one remaining from the fang grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.