Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Monstro
Max Devlin's Expectorator Canoes
April 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction at least once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends will want to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The window in the pedal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues Down the Musketeer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.