Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck's ladder-storytelling photo of Matt Ouimet's Sorceror Canoes
Matt Ouimet's Sorceror Canoes
March 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Tributaries of America. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers inside the other guests at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.