Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's ink-growing photo of Matt Ouimet's Sorceror Canoes
Matt Ouimet's Sorceror Canoes
March 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Pit. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with a small group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't experience this attraction just a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from moral objections or back, personal, chin, blood, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The picture of toucans is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.