Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Extincter Canoes attraction at dusk
Matt Ouimet's Extincter Canoes
August 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Spendthrift family reunions
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Atlantis. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without getting wet!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, ethical issues, bad haircuts, or knee, kidney, chin, back, personal, or cardiac issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from February 21 through September 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.