Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canaries
April 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Edison Square. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and wearing flags).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic images.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.