Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canaries attraction during repairs
Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canaries
October 7, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Frontierlands of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to obtain themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.