Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canaries attraction, approximately studying in the afternoon park light
Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canaries
July 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Marceline Missouri. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- In a disguised room at the top of the Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canaries, there is a football area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.