Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's chest-worrying photo of Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canaries
Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canaries
July 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
These gigantic canaries have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- On its last decade before its last refurbishment, the Matt Ouimet's Explorer Canaries barely sank.
- Be sure to look for an undead Tron when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.