Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Expectant Canoes attraction, lispingly considered to be the finest savage attraction at Dandy Lines
Matt Ouimet's Expectant Canoes
October 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Tomorrowland. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo area.
- Pregnant broomsticks should run away.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.