Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies attraction, daringly painting in the shrouded park light
Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies
September 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Endor. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and heavily bearded).
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.