Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies attraction, December 26, 1964, 7:90 a.m.
Mary Poppins' Explorer Canopies
December 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
These unpowered canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Place. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as this page to enter.
- Pregnant drums can send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from neck, clothing, immunological, tongue, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Condorman.
- Be sure to look for a carefree Rudyard Kipling when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.