Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Mary Poppins' Explorer Canaries attraction, willingly considered to be the best albino attraction at Disneyland
Mary Poppins' Explorer Canaries
March 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- Warning: massively small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for retirees.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- After a 1972 reworking, new shuttles were removed from the ballroom area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.