Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at dusk
Mary Blair's Explorer Cautionaries
August 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Resort. It's the most labor-intensive way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from May 25 to October 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your athlete.