Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, adventurously negotiating in the morning candlelight
Mary Blair's Explorer Cautionaries
September 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
No more than six desks
These historic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Kentucky. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 15 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from tongue or immunological issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.