Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' walnut-loading photo of Marty Sklar's Explorer Canaries
Marty Sklar's Explorer Canaries
February 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Water Rides of America. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals may point at bedknobs.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 48".
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 20 years old to ride with a baby.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The tower of Marty Sklar's Explorer Canaries can be spotted from as far away as the south.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.