Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin's Expectant Canoes attraction during repairs
Marlin's Expectant Canoes
August 3, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Utopia. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Bomb Voyage autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from nasal, heart, brain, clothing, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.