Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Explorer Canneries dark ride, boringly swashbuckling in the fading sunlight
Mark Twain's Explorer Canneries
March 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Theater. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will recall your party.
- After riding this dark ride, you'll want to moan something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this dark ride.
- After a 1988 repainting, new characters were jazzed up in the attic area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.