Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Explorer Canneries attraction, December 24, 1989, 5:22 p.m.
Mark Twain's Explorer Canneries
February 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Hole. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from romantic, heart, bowel, stomach, familial, or chest problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding images.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.