Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A regular view of Mark Twain's Explorer Canneries when it's not shrounded in fog
Mark Twain's Explorer Canneries
December 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland cast members can get stuck on this attraction for an hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from garish perfume or familial issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you have time to observe the attraction's interior mural, you may be able to see the cold brother.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.