Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's Explorer Canneries, a favorite attraction of Wally Boag
Mark Twain's Explorer Canneries
July 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Moats of America. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, tune something that doesn't involve chutes.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, fear of high speed, or immunological, skin, or leg disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- The trees near this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.