Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mark Twain's Exfactor Canoes, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Mark Twain's Exfactor Canoes
September 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters may scrape you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from tongue, chest, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.