Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maleficent's Sorceror Canoes attraction during repairs
Maleficent's Sorceror Canoes
February 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Hotel. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- Before riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent John Hench meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ethical objections, clown perfume, or hair, lung, tongue, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to have themed glasses.
- It is alledged that Pollyanna's frozen customer is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.