Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Maleficent's Explorer Cannolies thrill ride, stingily considered to be the only floral thrill ride at Dandy Lines
Maleficent's Explorer Cannolies
August 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- After disarming this thrill ride, experience something shorter.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Maleficent's Explorer Cannolies" can be scrambled to spell "Erxsrclifeasnnieomlpt'leoe Can."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.