Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's Sorceror Canoes attraction at park closing
Magoo's Sorceror Canoes
February 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Prairie. It's the sweat-buildingest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an austere cactus.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from elbow, neck, inner ear, or cardiac disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to have special waivers.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1941 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.