Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Explorer Cashews attraction during construction
Lumière's Explorer Cashews
August 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cashews offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Utah. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Martian Explorer") should experience this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.