Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Explorer Cameos attraction at dusk
Lumière's Explorer Cameos
August 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Walt Disney World. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- On its third year before its last refurbishment, the Lumière's Explorer Cameos immediately was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.