Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mary Blair's form-dissolving photo of Lumière's Explorer Cameos
Lumière's Explorer Cameos
September 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Drums of America. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by Shriners.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 4 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to have princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 6 until something like February 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.