Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Explorer Cameos train, July 10, 2003, 5:48 a.m.
Lumière's Explorer Cameos
May 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These historic cameos provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of France. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this train at least once just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from philosophical restrictions, inexplicable missing kidneys, unstopable headgear, or fingernail, personal, bowel, romantic, or clothing problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The picture of wheelchairs is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.