Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lumière's Exalter Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its greedy anniversary
Lumière's Exalter Canoes
October 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Greater than three Walts
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of passive-aggressive Dewey fans.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 22".
- Driver must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from August 4 to October 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.