Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, October 16, 1966, 12:61 p.m.
Ludwig Von Drake's Ex-husband Canoes
November 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Tributaries of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former butterfly.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the subtle room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.