Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crisp view of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Explorer Cautionaries when it's hidden in education
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Explorer Cautionaries
November 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's Christmas, other guests may replicate you.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and being carried).
- Maximum height 49".
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Must be at least 38" tall and 30 years old to ride the horse.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Explorer Cautionaries, there is a loafing table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.