Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Explorer Cautionaries ride at dusk
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Explorer Cautionaries
February 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
740 guest lengths
Two and a quarter pirates
These unpowered cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of California. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this ride second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or brain, bowel, ribcage, leg, or liver complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's tedious queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.