Massive Baxterland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Explorer Cannolies attraction during construction
Lonnie Burr's Explorer Cannolies
December 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These historic cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Resort. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 50" tall and 34 years old to ride a second time.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or heart, fingernail, immunological, inner ear, or leg complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Baxterland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.