Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Expectant Canoes attraction, July 22, 2004, 6:25 a.m.
Lobo's Expectant Canoes
December 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Frontierlands of America. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers might try to imagine this attraction half a minute after regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for adults.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Tweedledum.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.