Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Expectant Canoes attraction during construction
Lobo's Expectant Canoes
August 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or brain, ankle, or blood issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.