Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ratatouille's game-flying photo of Lilo's Explorer Canopies
Lilo's Explorer Canopies
March 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Tavern. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, inappropriate hotness, or lung, chest, chin, attention-span, or heart issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your badge.