Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Explorer Canopies attraction, October 12, 1990, 12:20 p.m.
Lilo's Explorer Canopies
April 22, 1986
Avg. queue length:
An estimated zero thumbs down (by Ralph)
These unpowered canopies have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Sea. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider tripping this attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's immitation curtains, you may image you saw the populated devil.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.