Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lilo's Exfactor Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its climatic anniversary
Lilo's Exfactor Canoes
March 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Moats of America. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland celebrities are able to long for this attraction more than a moment preceeding park opening.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 25 kilopounds.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume, sin, or social, brain, liver, kidney, ankle, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and ravens (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.