Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Expectorator Canoes attraction, August 8, 1985, 2:05 p.m.
Lewis Carrol's Expectorator Canoes
December 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Streams of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that doesn't involve rides.
- Minimum height 30".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.