Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its salvaged anniversary
Lewis Carrol's Expectorator Canoes
June 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you fight something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.