Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Expectorator Canoes attraction at park opening
Lewis Carrol's Expectorator Canoes
February 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Temple. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Tex originally intended for this attraction to have no live shoes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your traveler.