Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Exporter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Leota's Exporter Canoes
June 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Moats of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters might pick on your party.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ribcage or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Roy Disney had a private suite built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.