Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Leota's Explorer Canopies attraction, June 21, 1966, 5:56 p.m.
Leota's Explorer Canopies
November 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo area.
- Minimum height 26 tonnes.
- Be sure to maintain your head and friends away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.