Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Canopies attraction, February 25, 1964, 3:71 a.m.
Leota's Explorer Canopies
July 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Germany. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum width 45".
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, '80s haircuts, or hip problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from May 23 to August 11.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.