Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Leota's Explorer Canews, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
Leota's Explorer Canews
March 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (by www.PumbaaBlog.facebook.com)
These historic canews come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Paris. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Eye of Lake Buena Vista.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.