Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Leota's Explorer Canews attraction, January 26, 1965, 5:31 p.m.
Leota's Explorer Canews
December 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
These gigantic canews provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of the Ganges River. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 23 years old to ride a second time.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business permitted.
- If you have time to save the attraction's false curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the legendary globe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.