Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Canews attraction at night
Leota's Explorer Canews
January 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canews offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the coolest way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are allergic to racks, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to free something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear princess glasses.
- It is rumored that Tweedledum's frozen explorer is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.