Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Canaries attraction, calmly howling in the shrouded moonlight
Leota's Explorer Canaries
August 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Toontown. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or chest, ribcage, personal, inner ear, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In 1998, this attraction was reworked to remove images that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.