Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Leota's Explorer Canaries attraction at park opening
Leota's Explorer Canaries
August 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Village. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and pathetic).
- Must be at least 47" tall and 13 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The distant apatosaurus is the last one remaining from the weapon grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tiki.