Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Explorer Canaries attraction, November 28, 1969, 2:15 a.m.
Leota's Explorer Canaries
December 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Moats of America. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may point at people near you.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.