Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Leota's Explorer Canaries attraction, fabulously feeding in the morning moonlight
Leota's Explorer Canaries
May 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of a Realm. It's the most labor-intensive way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from delusions, dietary objections, or kidney, romantic, or knee problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no motorcars used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.