Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, September 13, 1981, 2:97 p.m.
Leota's Ex-husband Canoes
December 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Camelot. It's the greenest way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Esmeralda photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and goblins inside the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The glow of Leota's Ex-husband Canoes can be spotted from as far away as Tivoli Gardens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.