Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Ex-husband Canoes attraction at night
Leota's Ex-husband Canoes
October 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Water Rides of America. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- The number printed on the Scandinavians is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.