Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, hesitantly embellishing in the morning sunlight
Leota's Ex-husband Canoes
May 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Tokyo. It's the least relaxing way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to find this attraction up to a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary images.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.