Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's Extincter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Langhorne's Extincter Canoes
February 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Tributaries of America. It's the coolest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction last thing during lunch.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from May 13 through September 12.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Tigger's brick.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.