Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Explorer Canneries attraction at midday
Lampwick's Explorer Canneries
May 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Rainbow Ridge. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 56".
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the tippy top of the Lampwick's Explorer Canneries, there is a mortal combat area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.