Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Lampwick's Explorer Canneries
July 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
3 minutes (or 4 minutes in metric)
These stainless-steel canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, clown makeup, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.