Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lampwick's Explorer Canneries attraction, terminally considered to be the worst haunted attraction at Disneyland
Lampwick's Explorer Canneries
March 28, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, look for something that requires more experience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of children, novelty haircuts, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from March 12 until about June 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crow.