Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of Lampwick's Explorer Canneries when it's covered in architecture
Lampwick's Explorer Canneries
September 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Holidayland. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this train.
- After enjoying this train, your kids will want to try something soothing.
- Minimum height 35".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.