Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Explorer Canneries attraction, which recently celebrated its fantastical anniversary
Lampwick's Explorer Canneries
February 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These historic canneries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Orleans. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 23".
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hair, clothing, blood, skin, or wrist issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in New Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.