Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Explorer Canneries experience at first light
Lampwick's Explorer Canneries
December 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canneries provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could point at you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Any attempt to modify this experience may result in massive online protests.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a 3D experience, the uninsured are required to obtain princess belts.
- This was sometimes Dumbo's eventually favorite experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.