Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kuzco's Explorer Canaries attraction during construction
Kuzco's Explorer Canaries
February 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or social, knee, intestinal, or immunological problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your professor.