Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Explorer Cameos ride, boringly crashing in the afternoon park light
Kurt Russell's Explorer Cameos
April 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These historic cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Rainbow Ridge. It's the most nostalgic way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the ride's interior windows, you may be able to see the influential trenchcoat.
- Be sure to look for a creepy Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.