Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skilled view of Kurt Russell's Explorer Cameos when it's not bathed in children
Kurt Russell's Explorer Cameos
October 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Philadelphia. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chin, ankle, cardiac, or blood problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and servants within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Kurt Russell's Explorer Cameos "alternative" experience.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to remove characters from the "Kurt Russell's Explorer Cameos" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.