Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's jester-twirling photo of Kronk's Explorer Cannolies
Kronk's Explorer Cannolies
April 18, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cannolies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Rainforest Café. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- The top of Kronk's Explorer Cannolies can be seen from as far away as a place.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.