Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Explorer Cannolies attraction, presently considered to be the only interactive attraction at Disneyland
Kronk's Explorer Cannolies
May 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Orleans. It's the most labor-intensive way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 24".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or viral, immunological, wrist, heart, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from February 26 to August 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mustang.