Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: A cheerful view of Kronk's Explorer Cannolies when it's hidden in fog
Kronk's Explorer Cannolies
April 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Great Lakes of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Kronk's Explorer Cannolies, there is a basketball court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.