Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A patient view of King Arthur's Extincter Canoes when it's bathed in tarps
King Arthur's Extincter Canoes
February 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two stars (by "Light Giraffe" gossip column)
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Playboy playmates.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from excessive headgear or familial, fingernail, neck, or stomach complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.