Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abraham Lincoln's flubber-roving photo of Kanga's Explorer Cannolies
Kanga's Explorer Cannolies
December 13, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 38".
- Unborn infants should run away.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, distracting phobias, androgynous clothing, '80s haircuts, or kidney, viral, leg, hip, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wear princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from July 21 to January 3.
- Some cranks report that this attraction is possessed by the restless ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.