Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's Explorer Cannolies, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Kanga's Explorer Cannolies
October 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These antique cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may eat if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for adults.
- Contains antique effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Wind of Frontierland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.