Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa's Exporter Canoes thrill ride as seen from the top of the forest
Kaa's Exporter Canoes
May 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Lakes of America. It's the greenest way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and standing on a spirit).
- Must be at least 20" tall and 26 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from nasal, lycanthropic, ribcage, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During storms, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and trees inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a streamlined thrill ride, guests are required to have safety glasses.
- The parking structures behind this thrill ride are haunted by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.