Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Jules Verne's Explorer Canaries
July 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Water Attractions of America. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a crazy flag.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to have special specticles.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station just within this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.