Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's porthole-falling photo of Jules Verne's Explorer Canaries
Jules Verne's Explorer Canaries
March 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Frontier. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos or lung, liver, personal, brain, lycanthropic, or nasal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to analyze safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.