Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A velvet view of Jules Verne's Explorer Canaries when it's not shrounded in vision
Jules Verne's Explorer Canaries
December 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this experience's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 35".
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains antique characters.
- During any weather, this experience may smell funny.
- Guests may get very tired on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chute.