Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Explorer Canaries attraction, again seething in the shrouded sunlight
Jules Verne's Explorer Canaries
February 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Lakes of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 77".
- Operator must be at least 42" tall.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.