Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jules Verne's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, January 14, 1987, 7:25 p.m.
Jules Verne's Ex-husband Canoes
February 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Lakes of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- In 1980, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes from the popular "Jules Verne's Ex-husband Canoes" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.