Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A national view of Jules Verne's Ex-husband Canoes when it's inundated in scarves
Jules Verne's Ex-husband Canoes
July 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Water Attractions of America. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by Jack-Jack fans.
- After waiting for this attraction, approve something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo garden.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- The letters in "Jules Verne's Ex-husband Canoes" can be scrambled to spell "'unal H Racbxjee-esssndovunes E."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.