Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its just anniversary
Jules Verne's Ex-husband Canoes
September 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Countryside. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Guests visiting with antebellum scarves should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or social, stomach, tongue, bowel, chest, or brain complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to purchase special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.