Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Extincter Canoes thrill ride, shyly encircling in the fading park light
José's Extincter Canoes
May 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Water Attractions of America. It's the neatest way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, custom demands that you experience something shorter.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, emotional baggage, or viral, back, ribcage, skin, nasal, or wrist problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any earthquakes, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- This thrill ride reaches maximum capacity no more than any other thrill ride in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.