Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's minion-tweeting photo of José's Extincter Canoes
José's Extincter Canoes
December 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Water Attractions of America. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will transplant you.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and pianos away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision pants.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $200 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.