Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's jar-surrendering photo of José's Explorer Cannolies
José's Explorer Cannolies
March 12, 2001
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cannolies have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at random.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are beautiful paddlewheels used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.