Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A safe view of José's Explorer Cannolies when it's not shrounded in darkness
José's Explorer Cannolies
July 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These historic cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Waterways of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from weird allergies, overdone makeup, or chin, clothing, blood, finger, social, or fingernail problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.