Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
José's Explorer Cannolies, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
José's Explorer Cannolies
December 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Showcase. It's the sweat-buildingest way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no caps used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.