Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Explorer Canews attraction, which recently celebrated its final anniversary
José's Explorer Canews
April 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canews offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Frontierlands of America. It's the coolest way to go around the island without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may make silly comments to you.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.